From the great success with our Cargonizer EDI module for Magento 1, we can now also offer Cargonizer EDI for Magento 2.
What is this?
Cargonizer is an EDI system to print shipping labels for orders in your Magento store. Cargonizer also communicates with your freight suppliers to get tracking numbers, to initiate pick-up of the goods at your place and much more.
Cargonizer is developer and delivered by our partner Logistra.
What features are included?
The following features are part of the module:
- Direct integration with Logistra Cargonizer API
- Automatically print out shipping labels during order management in Magento Admin
- Map the freight methods in Magento with the available freight methods from within Cargonizer
- Define standard values for Height, Length, Width and Weight if missing on the product
What does it cost?
|By the time spent (normally 1-2h)|
|Monthly subscription for module||500,-|
Charged in advance per quarter. Includes all new updates and technical assistance.
Time spent for assistance, advisory and debugging where other the module itself is not the root cause are charged by the hour.
How do I get started?
- Make sure your have an agreement with Logistra
- Send an email to email@example.com with your company name and Magento store URL to order Cargonizer for Magento 2